1969 Chevrolet Impala SS YES it's a numbers matching 427/390 with a 4 speed transmission. 35,000 original miles.Bucket seats and Power brakes. All gauges work. Car has been sitting several years but engine was rebuilt before it was parked. Body is in very good shape other than the small rust spot under the rear window in the pictures. Car can easily be made to run, seller willing to put fresh gas in, jump battery and get it running. Rare Canadian made.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door