1929 Ford Model A Business Coupe with rumble seat. The vehicle has been restored from frame up with all original parts. The speedometer and carburetor has been replaced as well with an original parts. It has been updated with a electric ignition. Purchased in 1969 from the original owner and comes with the original invoice showing that the car was sold on May 25, 1929. There also is a clear title.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door