This retro 1934 Ford pickup is nicely built and definitely a show stopper. It runs and drives well with a small block 350 engine with duel carbs and a 350 automatic transmission. Also, equipped with an MSD ignition system. It stops well with disk brakes on the front and drum brakes on the rear. This pickup sits on a custom built frame with a Ford 9 inch rear end, centerline wheels and a GT steering wheel. This Ford also features 4 link suspension with rear coil over suspension, rack steering, long tube headers , lokar shifter, electric fan and a wooden truck bed. This pickup would be great for those long weekend cruises! Interested? Call today for more information or to schedule an appointment 281-463-4968!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door