1988 Cadillac Eldorado BiarritzPerfectly clean, exceptionally nice, this fully loaded Caddy has been groomed down to the tire treads. Painted and chromed surfaces are mirror-like. Inside it offers a fully digital dash with wood-grain cluster, comfy leather/plush seating and all the comforts and conveniences of the era. The added Alpine Radio / 6-Disc CD Player offers brilliant stereo sound as you cruise the road. This 1988 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz is equipped with a continental kit that adds the Piece-de-Resistance! A 2 Door Coupe with a Continental Kit, Cherry Red with Grey Interior, Engine 4.5L Gasoline V8with 48,500 miles and body has 106,000. Automatic Climate Control,A Power Antenna Alpine AM/FM Stereo + 6-Disc CD Player, Leather Steering wheel Trim, Combination Grey Leather / Velour Pillowed Upholstered Seats,A Center Console * Cruise Control * Power Trunk Release * Power Steering * Tilt & Telescope Steering Wheel * Power Adjusted Front Seats * Digital Instrument Panel * Power Mirrors and Power Door Locks *****passed emmissions test on 5-20-2020.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door