Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1969 Jaguar Series II XKE Roadster is an excellent original car to restore. Green with black interior and factory hardtop. An excellent original car that's been sitting in a garage for the last 20 years. It was repainted in the 1970's from red to green. The motor is no longer turning and is non-matching numbers. A great opportunity to own and restore an E-Type Roadster at a bargain price. Price: $39,950
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door