Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
This 1969 Jaguar Series II XKE Roadster is a one owner car with 40k miles and matching numbers. Green with black interior and factory hardtop. An excellent original car that's been sitting in a garage for the last 20 years. It was repainted in 70's from red to green. The motor is no longer turning. An excellent opportunity to own and restore a Series II E-Type Roadster. Price: $42,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door