200 E Cypress St
One of approximately 518 GT500 KR cars produced and one of about 267 4-speed cars. This car is #4147, well documented in not only the Shelby World Registry, but also with ownership history, important paperwork such as the original tags, warranty card, books and vintage photographs. Equipped with power steering, tilt wheel, power brakes, shoulder harnesses, and a 3.50 Detroit locker rear, it is optioned just right. It is a National SAAC Concours award-winning car with less than 200 miles on a 2,000-hour complete body-off, nut-and-bolt restoration and is probably the finest in the country. Includes original invoice, warranty card, owner's manual (signed by Carroll Shelby). Shelby also signed the glove box.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door