East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#999 1932 Ford Roadster
1,113 miles since built
Painted a beautiful Red that is slick and straight with chrome head lights with the turn signals on top. Stainless grill, and stainless spreader bar on front & rear. Taillights are round with blue dots. Billet license plate frame polished with light, chrome trunk handle, door handles shaved, removeable tan cloth top. Drivers side outside mirror, chrome door hinges, flip out windshield, 3-piece Rootlib hood opens on drivers side. Wildwood front disc brakes with polished covers and hubs. Polished 15" American Racing wheels with BF Goodrich Silvertown Radials with wide whites. 9" Ford rear end. Rear coilovers. A head turner and it sits great!
Dark Tan bench seat is leather, door panels are custom dark Tan leather. Chrome door handles, '40 Ford dash and cluster is Billet. Stewart Warner white face gauges, '40 Ford steering wheel is white. Tilt column with Billet turn signal and tilt knobs. Lokar floor shifter, tan carpet. Billet headlight knob. Beautiful inside and new.
There is a Jasper 350 engine with small RV Cam. 350 Transmission, dual Edelbrock carburetors, polished intake, chrome headers, chrome alternator and water pump, chrome brackets, chrome valve covers, chrome air cleaners, chrome coil, MSD ignition system, aluminum radiator, electric fan, polished overflow tank. Lokar accelerator pedal and cables. Chrome trans tube and stick. Chrome oil stick and tube. All new hoses and belt, polished water neck. Dual exhaust. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door