1939 Ford Coupe Standard It was hot rodded back in the 60's with a small block Chevy engine, No Motor Now It was taken a part, sandblasted and primed in the 70's then stored for over 35 years Front and rear axles still in the car Hood side panels, running boards, stainless trim, rear bumper, window trim, rear fender are all here NO Motor or Trans, No Front or Rear Suspension have a title for this car ALL of the floors will need to be REPLACED Drivers door bottom and both quarter bottoms will need to be repaired
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door