Good Time Classics
207 N. Main st.
West Line, MO
West Line , MO
Here is a great solid no rust 1956 Bel Air 2 dr. ht. has the 265 V8, power glide automatic, new power steering, new vintage air, new radiator, power brakes front disk, heavy duty anti sway bars front and rear, this runs and drives excellent, show quality, but can be a excellent cruise night car also, perfect color combination, won''t go wrong with this car new carpet also with hushmat, don''t let this one get away. Price reduced, taking offers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door