1971 Ford F-100 Ranger Pick Up Truck With 6'X8' Flat Bed. Everything Works and is Driving Well! New Custom Exhaust , Holley Carb, New Distributor with electronic Points Eliminator, New Heater Core, New Starter, Coil, Fresh Tune Up with New Plugs and Wires, New Tires, Battery, Hoses, Brake pads, Tight Steering, New Timing Chain Gaskets and Gear. Unknown Mileage! No Radio! This is a Two Tone Green and White Natural Patina Shop Truck. Rust at the bottom of both doors and hood. It's an Unrestored Truck with Some dents and other imperfections. Take it to the next level or Drive it As Is. Item specifics Condition: Used Year: 1971 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): F10GCL46259 Mileage: 100,000 Number of Cylinders: 8 Make: Ford Transmission: Automatic Model: F-100 Body Type: Flat Bed Engine: 302 Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty Drive Type: RWD Vehicle Title: Clear Fuel Type: Gasoline Exterior Color: Two Tone Green and White Interior Color: Green Disability Equipped: No
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door