Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This is a well built solid truck that runs and drives very well, is freeway friendly and reliable. This 3100 has the key elements of a useable and practical truck starting with a rust free body, strong Chevrolet V8 engine, all new wiring, 3 speed automatic transmission, power steering, dual circuit power brakes with front discs and rear drums, independent from suspension, relocated gas tank, and tilt steering wheel. Cosmetically this truck also checks all the right boxes with good paint, painted flames, Mag style wheels, newer interior upholstery, carpet and headliner. This truck is completely sorted and turn key and comes with a clear California title and is smog exempt. Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door