GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1966 Chevrolet Impala for your consideration. This beautiful classic General Motors convertible is powered by a 327ci V8 motor which is paired with a 4-speed manual transmission. This is a great driving automobile that powers strong down the road and stays smooth throughout the corners.
The exterior is finished in the beautiful color of Regal Red which is nicely accented by chrome trim, bumpers, and 15-inch wheels which are wrapped in BFGoodrich Radial T/A tires. Complementing the red paint is a black power-operated soft top with rear glass window.
Inside is a crisp black interior complete with matching carpet, seats, and dashboard. A Hurst 4-speed shifter is located on the floor, an Alpine radio was installed, and there is chrome trim throughout making for a classic, yet clean, interior.
After being totally redesigned in 1965, the Impala set an all-time annual industry sales record with more than one million units which still has never been beaten. The 4th generation of Impalas are often known as impressive muscle cars with timeless style. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door