GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1965 Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser for your consideration. This vehicle is powered by a 350 CID V8 which is mated to a smooth-shifting automatic transmission.
The Oldsmobile Vista Cruiser and its cousin car the Buick Sport Wagon, are recognized with their roof-mounted skylight, lateral windows in the cargo area, stadium seating, and a retractable rear window. This example was originally produced in the Fremont, California Oldsmobile plant and was optioned with the forward-facing third-row seats. It also was given the Mojave Mist paint that is still showing great today. The look of these classic wagons is like nothing else being produced today with its large body allowing for a spacious interior, chrome accent trim, and white wall tires.
This Vista Cruiser is exceptionally clean inside and out. The vinyl seats are in spectacular condition as is the dashboard, and carpets. A wagon like this is ready to take you and all of your family, friends, or things to your destination in style, comfort, and with more than ample space. Please call or email today with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door