MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1977 Pontiac Trans Am (Stock #220) *WINDOW STICKER/WARRANTY PAPERWORK* -2 owner Pontiac Trans Am -Warranty paperwork from 1st owner dated 11-5-76 -Original Buccaneer Red Paint 75 paint code -L78 Number Matching 6.6 Liter V8 400 (XA) Engine -Odometer shows 32,681 Miles -4bbl Carburator tuned properly -Features the WS4 Package -Factory original Automatic transmission -Nice Body all around the Trans am -Original Black factory Interior-Clean and Nice -Factory Bucket seats in VGC -Hurst Hatch Chrome Accent T Tops/bags -Seatbelts are all intact -Rally factory gauges clock/tach-clean lenses -Factory Black center console with shifter -Dual sport Mirrors on both sides -Factory Trans am 77 Steering wheel -Clean trunk and floors/Spare Tire -Factory optioned Power steering -High energy ignition system -Enduro front and rear bumpers -Rally II Wheels with trim rings -Air deflectors with side splitter Tailpipe extensions -Electric Rear Window defroster -Hood decal is also original -Stereo 8 track tape player/Am/fm radio -Original owners manual comes with purchase I can say that mechanically without a doubt this T/A runs and drives like a car right off the show room floor. Tight as a drum and original as they come Check out 100 photos Watch my 16 minute Video This Trans Am checks OFF all the BOXES! •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$467.24 to $511.84 •Interest rate / APR:5.19% to 7.99% •Exact rate is determined credit profile •Insured Delivery to your garage •100% Feedback dealership •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Call or text today 847-848-1850 *This Vintage car has been wet sanded and buffed out to a mirror deep high Gloss finish. Also paint protection has been applied, prior of delivery we will disinfect entire car for your safety.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door