702 N 1st St.
This 1974 Chevy Corvette Convertible is believed to be a true all original survivor with only 48345 actual miles. Its powered by it numbers matching 350 V8 engine and is backed up by its 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power disc brakes tilt telescopic wheel factory air conditioning tachometer gauges dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of rally rims with RWL tires. This Corvette drives great down the road and appears to be all original with an exception of one repaint back to its original color 10 years ago. This is a great car that is ready to put the top down and drive to your next classic car event. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door