AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS (Powhatan, Va) $49,999 obo we are proud to present this rare 1968 RS/SS. Very few of the RS/SS models were made. This matching # '68 Camaro is powered by the original 350 Cubic inch, 295 horse power V8 engine with under 95k actual miles backed by the original 2 speed PowerGlide automatic transmission. This is a true time capsule vehicle that is in great condition. It is definitely an eye catcher anywhere it goes and it is one of the nicest all original Camaro's you will ever come across. This RS/SS is equipped with P/S, seat belts, a beautiful blue vinyl Interior, stock Camaro Rally Wheels wrapped in BF Goodrich Radial T/A tires and an exhaust system that lets everyone know this is a muscle car. Over the past 2 years several upgrades have been made including but not limited to replacing the fuel sending unit, fuel pump, quadrajet 4bbl carburetor, a converted air conditioning system with the current environmentally acceptable cooling agent, electric hide away headlight system and a new oil pan gasket. the original AM radio has been upgraded to an AM-FM with an auxiliary port to connect any device of choice. All the original parts that have been changed out are included. Per the COWL tag this is the original color. The only difference is that this model had a black vinyl hardtop when manufactured and now has a new white vinyl hardtop which makes for a better color combination. Please give our friend Wayne a call at 678-628-0082
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door