Classic as they come. Red with tan power top. Car is a 350 small block with a new edelbrock 4bb. water pump fuel pump, hooked up to a 700r4 trans with Lokar tall shifter, Power steering, front disc brakes, rear shoe, air/heat cruise control, power windows,door popers ,newer am/fm with cd player, new battery.plenty of chrome under hood, radiator re-built in North Carolina, new stainless steel gas tank. rear air to give a different stance, and yes, it has front seatbelts. Gets looks where ever it goes, Pics at red lights with cell phones. I just cant enjoy it due to back problems. Needs a new home that can enjoy her.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door