MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1968 Ford Mustang • Eleonor Molded body
kit•Condition is Used • AmFM Bluetooth radio • Custom Body work over $10,000 • Custom front and back console • Excellent Body Very nice under carriage • Makes a great Driver • 289 V8 5.0 with C4 Automatic Transmission • MSD Ignition
Aluminum Radiator • Aluminum Intake • Headers • Holly 4 Barrel • Power Brakes
with Front Disc and rear Drums • 17" Wheels & Tires • Very Solid Dependable Cruiser • Never Raced • Years of maintenance invoices and receipts • You won't be disappointed Nice car. Absolutely no rust car! most of its
life in dry Las Vegas-Clean Nevada Title.
Check out my 11 minute walk around/test drive video
Also I have over 100 photos
100% Transparency Seller
Financing and delivery available
Call or text anytime 847-848-1850
Serious inquiries only $35,000.00
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door