Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Don't miss out on this beautiful 1970 Dodge Challenger in "Plum Crazy" Purple, with Like-New White leather interior. Comes equipped with 318 V8 with Edelbrock Intake & Manifold, and a 4-speed Automatic transmission. Car starts and runs great, and was garage kept. It also has a wood-grain steering wheel with power steering and power brakes. Perfect car to cruise around town in, with the convertible power-top and modern stereo system & head unit.
Please call us anytime at 941-355-1955 with any additional questions, or a full walk around.
We offer financing options and we ship world wide door-to-door, no problem!
Come see this and many others at www.classiccarsofsarasota.com - The leader in SW Florida for collectible cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door