1982 Chevrolet Corvette Cross-Fire Injection. Florida vehicle with no rust! Modifications made for a sweet ride. MUST SEE! Odometer read 47,792 Numbers matching Power seat- DVR Side Power Windows Power locks + viper alarm system / remote locks Engine rebuilt aEURcHot tanked, machined & internally balanced aEURcForged Pistons aEURcCam & Lifters - Hydraulic Flat Tappet, Duration 270/276, Lift .440/.454 aEURcCrane Gold Roller Tip Rockers aEURcEdelbrock Performer RPM Heads Transmission: Original 700R4 4-speed automatic aEURcRebuilt Aug-2002 aEURcShift kit Rear Differential: Original aEURcRebuilt Dec-2002 aEURc3:7 Gear Ratio Exhaust aEURcMagna Flow Mufflers aEURcExhaust Pipes
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door