218 Meyers Drive
1973 Chevrolet Camaro. VIN 1Q87H3N129861. 350ci V8 with Turbo 350 automatic transmission. Power steering, power disc brakes, cold factory air-conditioning. Bucket seats / center console with floor shift. 17" American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels.
Straight and solid body with good looking red metallic paint.
Solid underneath - no rust issues.
New tires on new 17" Torque Thrust wheels.
Black bucket seat interior with center console - presents well.
Factory floor shifter.
350ci V8 engine.
Turbo 350, 3 speed automatic transmission.
Cold, factory A/C.
Dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1964 Chevrolet Impala SS Matching Numbers
1969 Plymouth Road Runner 383 4 Speed
1987 Buick Grand National 38 Turbo 57K Actual Mi
1971 Dodge Demon Plum Crazy
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000P Police Motorcycle
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door