Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air convertible This fabulous frame off restored great running and driving car came to us from local collector that knows quality and understands attention to detail. Here's your chance to own one of the finer '57 Bel Airs around. The fit and finish on this '57 are excellent as is the chrome and glass . Everything is clean and refurbished and this one goes down the road beautifully. You can enjoy this eye catching '57 today for the fraction of what it would cost to build. Don't miss it! Finished in highly visible mirror gloss Iris Mist Metallic on a straight rock solid body. Very nice original style white and Silver Vinyl interior with great carpet, convertible top, and door panels. The Chrome, Stainless, and Gold Anodized Trim are all in great shape. Nicely Detailed 283 cid V8 with correct valve covers and generator. The power is channeled through a smooth shifting cast iron Powerglide. Stopping is power comes from aftermarket power front disc brakes and Rear Drums. The Weather Stripping and Seals are newer. The optionals include dual outside mirrors, dual spotlights, dual rear antennas, padded dash, am radio, and electric wipers. The exhaust is a full dual system with a great note. All the stainless and chrome are in excellent condition. The steering wheel and horn ring are excellent. There is a mat in the detailed trunk. At the corners are 14 inch painted steel wheels with correct 3 Bar Spinner Caps. Contact to the road is handled with like new White Wall Radials. Here is an opportunity to enjoy the Classic American Icon with outstanding comfort and drivability. And it's ready today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door