AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2494 1985 Chevrolet C10 Silverado
This full-size Chevy 4WD with the Silverado option package was the top-of-the-line K-10 model in 1985. It is a beauty with a 2-stage re-spray of the Colorado Gold applied in 2016. Classic chrome bumpers and 15" factory GM Rally wheels provide nice accents. The original combination blue cloth/vinyl seats and carpets are in very good condition. For comfort and convenience, the K-10 has A/C, power tinted windows/locks, tilt wheel, cruise and a full gauge package. You can listen to your favorite tunes on the factory AM/FM stereo system. The Silverado is powered by the 305ci small-block that was rebuilt in 2016 and fitted with a 600 Holley. It is mated to a 3-sp/OD Turbo-Hydramatic transmission and fully functional transfer case with 2WH/4WH/N/4WL. Front hubs are Warn manual units. Other mechanical enhancements include: power steering, power disc/drum brakes, BFG Radial T/A All-Terrain tires and a 2" HD trailer hitch for more serious work. This K-10 in your driveway represents a piece of Bowtie history. These things were workhorses. Fortunately, this one appears to have led a stress-free life. If you are looking for a classic K-10, come and drive this one promise, you will not be disappointed. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door