AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1978 25th Anniversary Corvette, Convertible (Dalton, GA) $22,500 obo You are looking at a one off, extremely rare, '1978 Silver Anniversary, Corvette Convertible . This car was extremely well built in 1978 by Roy Sines Corvette World in Ft Lauderdale Fl. for the Gary Fronrath Chevrolet Dealership. The car was used as a display in the showroom of Mr. Fronrath's Chevy dealership. An original white coupe it was converted into a convertible by Roy Sines (no convertibles were manufactured by GM in 78) and sprayed in a beautiful red coat of paint to match the original red interior. The engine is the numbers matching 350ci that has been built into a 383ci Stroker (putting out aprox. 400 HP), with a high rise intake, Headers and automatic transmission. Today the odometer and title both read under 10k miles. This meaning that performance nor reliability will be a concern. Features include but are not limited to a tilt/tele steering wheel, P/w, P/s, P/b, Am/Fm, Bluetooth, A/c, all in good working order. Also included are Daytona Spoke ( true knock off) wheels with fresh rubber. The vehicle has been meticulously maintained and garage kept throughout its life. While not perfect this car is a beautiful example of an old school hotrod/ true muscle car. You have to hear this engine to believe it. For more info or to schedule a viewing, please call our friend Steve at 706-934-2652 or 706-934-7419
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door