25020 Lakeland Blvd
Everything I know is in the ad. I just pulled it off the truck, drove it on a quick trip and took the pictures. 62 Biscayne, small block, 4 speed with Demon carb and aluminum intake. There is some rust around the outer edges, the car is solid underneath, it runs and drives very well, and the paint looks good. The car is ready to enjoy summer.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door