1963.5 Ford Galaxie 500XL Beautiful 2-door coupe. Solid, straight, virtually rust-free. Numbers matching. Originally a Texas Car. Mildly restored. Local show winner. Wonderful driver or take to the next level. Ford FE-series V8 352ci 220hp engine and 3-speed Cruise-O-Matic automatic transmission. Rear-wheel drive. Front & rear drum brakes. Selectaire. Lost storage, motivated seller.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door