East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#096 1967 Ford Fairlane 500
The Body has been sandblasted to the bare metal, replaced floor pans and trunk pans. Rebuilt the firewall.
Painted a beautiful White that is slick and straight this two door has re-chromed front & rear bumpers, grill looks good. Head light trim looks good, drip rail moldings new, newer dual outside mirrors, front & rear window moldings look new. Newer dual outside mirrors, front & rear window moldings look new. The rubber in the glass is new. Antenna, door handles are good. Body side molding is good. Trunk lid molding is good, emblems and tail lights are good. 4-wheel Wilwood Disc brakes, new American Racing rims with gray centers. Fuzion tires like new. All new front end, ball joints, stainless hood pins. Sits and looks good.
Black interior on a bench seat is custom and new. Custom black head liner, black padded dash, black custom door panels, Automatic on column, dash face painted white with black glove box door. Original dash cluster with Realistic radio AM/FM/Cassette, new black carpet, GT steering wheel wrapped in black rubber, seat belts front and rear, original seal plates are good. Door handles and window cranks are good. Package tray is black and new. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 289 engine hooked to an Automatic Transmission. Chrome valve covers, chrome air cleaner, power steering, new Hooker headers, new dual exhaust with Manaflo 50 mufflers, stainless tips, new battery, new carb and new timing chain. New battery, flex fan. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door