For sale is a rare 1972 Skylark Sun Coupe. Has rare factory fold up Sunroof that works great. Made only 1 year. 93,000 original miles. Painted Yellow back in 1990 along with some minor rust repairs and patches welded in the trunk. Very nice original White interior with black carpet. 350 runs great. Transmission and brakes work as they should. AC quit working this last summer, had recharged which lasted a few weeks, small leak somewhere so selling as AC not working. New tires in the spring of 2019. Clear title, registered and insured. I've had surgery this year and will not be able to work on our cars as i should so selling a couple of them. Look for the 69 stage 1 also for sale.
Will send more photos upon request. $500 deposit due 24hrs after purchase.
Balance due at pick up by cash or bank transfer and must be picked up within 7 days. Need a few more days, will work with you.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door