AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2596 1978 Chevrolet C10 Silverado
After its partial restoration in 2010, this short-bed (106.0") Silverado conventional cab 4X4 looked much like it did in 1978 - maybe better. The '78 Silverado has a distinctive squared-off appearance that is just the right look for a pickup. The Classic White finish was reshot and is in very good condition. There is hefty front chrome, a raised/hinged fiberglass bed cover, a chrome diamond-plate rear bumper with 2" hitch carrier and 15" GM truck Rally Wheels with chunky BFG All-Terrain radials. Chevy's Silverado option added upper/lower side moldings, wheel moldings and bright trim panel on the tailgate. The clean engine compartment houses an L-code 350ci/4V small-block that was rebuilt to stock specs in 2010. It is backed by a three-speed automatic. Various transfer cases were used in this third generation C-10. This truck appears to have the two-speed dual-range NP203 unit w/2-piece case and the chassis is equipped with power steering and power disc/drum brakes. The original red vinyl interior of this Silverado is in very good condition and the factory dash contains a full compliment of gauges. Comfort features include: cold air, tinted windows, tilt wheel, cruise and AM/FM/Cassette stereo. This is a nice ride that any Bowtie fan will enjoy. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1984 Dodge 150 Royal SE
2004 Ford Mustang Mach I
1932 Plymouth Model PB Sedan Delivery
1971 Ford Mustang Mach I
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1994 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 Earnhardt Signature Ed
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door