20950 Rogers Drive
What a great entry level '64 Stepside Chevrolet 1/2 Ton Pickup! With a Chevrolet 350 V-8, Edelbrock intake, 4BBl carb and a set of headers, this truck runs strong. Turbo 350 automatic with a B/M floor mounted shifter ensures it's ready to get up and go. Bright red paint with the black painted front bumper makes this a sharp looking Chevy. A custom Studebaker Hood ornament adds flair. Redone black vinyl bench seat makes for a comfortable ride. Brand new radial tires on new painted Chevrolet Rallye rims give it a mean look. Smooth tailgate with an all steel box makes this custom truck practical as well. This 1964 Custom Chevy Stepside Pickup is ready to roll out the door!
*350 Cu. In. V-8
*Edelbrock Carb / Intake
*Turbo 350 Automatic
*Floor Mounted Ratchet B/M Shifter
*Red Paint w/ Black Painted Bumper
*Custom Black Vinyl Bench Seat
*Custom Steering Wheel
*All Steel Bed / Smooth Tailgate
*New Radials / New Rallye Rims
*New Gas Tank
*Odometer Reads: 76,054 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door