This is a fully restored 1966 Mustang 200 c.i. ,6cylinder, automatic,Sprint 200 package,Signal Flare Red (66 Mustang original color A-179R) Restored with receipts. Rebuilt engine, transmission,suspension, completely new interior,new glass,trim, bumpers. New carburetor,radiator,alternator,electric,tires.Original restored radio. Runs and rides like new
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door