1937 Chevrolet Street Rod truck is a super fresh, completely restored GORGEOUS Texas truck..Everything done with no expense spared.. Brand new 350 ci motor with a Holly throttle body fuel injection. New 350 automatic column shift tranny. Stainless steel dual exhaust system. Rear-end is from a 1978 impala with a 12 bolt Posi set up. It has drums in the rear & disc up front... Front suspension as well as frame are donated from a 1998 Chevy S-10. Power steering with Rack & pinion. They were custom fit to body perfectly. 2' drop spindled .. New tires & rims. New wiring & gauges.. Brand new fuel tank & lines.. Vintage AC & heat.. Perfect chrome. An absolute stunning vehicle that is over the top ! It looks even better in person!!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door