Classic Car Deals
1980 Vanderhall Venice. I am the second owner of this vehicle and have owned it since it had 700 miles. It is currently registered. Overall, it has been a great car with minimal issues. It is currently in great working order with no known mechanical issues. Vanderhall is a car manufacturer and they are a kick in the pants to drive! (0-60 in 4.5 seconds) Details: 2018 Vanderhall Venice GT Miles:5500 Front wheel drive 0-60 in 4.5 seconds Real leather interior (cranberry color) Bluetooth stereo Adjustable Seat heaters (Driver and Passenger) Upgraded speakers Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door