VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
The 1956 Packard Caribbean convertible is one of the most beautiful, romantic late model Packards ever built. The major Caribbean styling began with the 1956 series, changes to the 1956 were minimal. The Dopper hooded head lights were new, the rear edge of parking lamps rounded, and the Caribbean script colored in gold. A new Packard airscoop bumper was used, also the new 3 tone color combination was offered such as Maroon, light blue and ivory white with reversible cushions. This popular triple tone was put on this car. This absolutely show quality stunning Packard underwent a recent body up professional restoration. New top, new carpet, new show chrome, and all mechanics inspected and restored as needed. Rebuilt transmission - Torsion bar suspension. It is loaded with all power options and has show chrome wire wheels on all new wide whitewalls. This car fits excellent, is a pleasure to drive, and has push button transmission steering column mount. If you ever wanted one of the finest investment grade Caribbean Convertibles, this is it and a magnificent show stopper. Youtube video available upon request. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for video and/or vehicle information.
Chrome Wire Wheels
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door