*396CI .30 over (1969 motor)
*Turbo 400 Transmission w/ Performance Valve body
*3.73 Posi rear end
*Holley 770cfm carb
*New wheels and tires last summer
*Rear Drag radials
*Front BF Goodrich Radial T/a
*Power disk brakes
*Factory bucket seats w/ console and shifter on floor
*Factory gauges not working
*Body Bushings replaced
*New dash pad and carpet
*Door rubber seals and head liner not installed
Repainted in 2009 and re-chromed door handles, mirrors and bumpers. Ready to Cruise!!!
Supersport Auto 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door