GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The SS100 is considered the most aesthetically pleasing British Sports car ever produced. The 100, indicating 100 miles per hour. These two seat roadsters were built by SS Cars Ltd of Coventry, England. The model Jaguar seemed appropriate for the SS as it indicated speed. SS Cars Ltd was renamed Jaguar by Sir Walter Lyons in 1945 as a result of the SS connotations with Nazi Germany. The long hood and the swooping fender lines of the SS 100 would carry over to the Jaguar XK models of the 40's and 50's setting the stage for Jaguar to continue to built what many consider the most beautiful cars produced.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1939 Jaguar SS100 "The Duke" replica. It is titled as a 1988 Assembled. It is powered by a 4 cylinder mated with a manual transmission. The fiberglass body is in good condition and shows well cosmetically. It features dual fender mounted spare tires, VDO gauges, actuating headlights, suicide doors. This little roadster is a blast to drive and handles well and doesn't break the bank to own.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door