1989 "Trick Toy Car" Pontiac Trans Am Installed 1970 5.7 Impala engine. Less than 2K miles on engine and drivetrain. 350CID Bored .030 over 2 Bolt Main with domed pistons 10.5:1 compression. Rods and mains .020 over. Heads Airflow Research Aluminum .190 cc Intake Volume, 70 cc comb. Cham, Valves 2.02 Int 1.60 Exh. "First" Tuned Port Injection System with separate computer (Adjustable).MSD Pro Billet Distributor, MSD multiple spark discharge box with Blaster coil, MSD Adjustable Timing Control, Hi-Pressure fuel pump system with adjustable regulator and gauge, R700-R4 4 speed automatic with Art Carr titanium Sprague basket & Bushing kit, B&M shift kit, B&M Ratchet Shifter. T-Tops (OEM) with carry bag in rear. Aux gauges (Pillar Mount).
Freshly done Yucon gear set 3:42 Ratio with Yucon Limited slip carrier, 26 spline axles. Complete rebuild of front and rear suspension, rear disk brake set up with adjustable proportioning valve and gauge. Flow master headers and 3" exhaust.
Interior needs reworking, Alpine stereo system with Alpine amplifier and Robert Fosgate speakers.
This is a fun project car with a lot of extras looking for a good home with enthusiast. MSTA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door