1957 Chevrolet 210 Candy Apple Red 2 Door Post An iconic Candy Apple Red 57 Chevrolet 210! This one is equipped with a 454 big block that has headers, MSD ignition, Edelbrock manifold / carburetor, 700R4 transmission, Currie 9 inch posi-traction with 3:73 gears, 4-wheel disc brakes w/Hydra-boost, Aluminum radiator, and electric fan. The old skool interior has comfortable front buckets, power steering, tilt steering column, Auxiliary gauges, tinted windows, and AM/FM/CD stereo with power amps. The body was upgraded with Bel Air trim and sitting on 17aEUR3 BOSS wheels with new tires. Get ready for the car shows!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door