1978 BUICK Skylark Custom HATCHBACK Has ALL the Right Equipment!! EXTERIOR: NO RUST, Repainted with GM 63 Gold (original color),base coat-clear coat. INTERIOR: Bucket seats recovered with original Skylark Custom design, Headliner replaced, New Carpeting, Door and Hatchback Weather Stripping Replaced, All plastic panels removed and repainted with original Camel color. Interior code H62 DRIVE TRAIN: SB 350L, 4 BBL (Chevy) V/8, (5.7liter), All emission equipment in place and functioning, New Exhaust System from catalytic convertor back with Dual Flow Master 40s and 2 1/2 in. pipes, Sounds and Runs Strong 350-3 speed Automatic Transmission- Shifts smooth and solid ACCESSORIES: A/C-new compressor clutch, new blower motor, Blows Cold Cruise control, Tilt Wheel, Power Steering, Power Brakes (front Disk), AM Radio, 14 inch radial tires with WIRE wheel covers. Odometer shows 46000 miles, Current Emission Certificate.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door