GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer this 1927 Buick Master Six for your consideration. This exceptional Buick is powered by a 274ci straight-6 motor which is paired with a 3-speed manual transmission. The motor fires right up with the press of the floor-mounted starter.
This Buick was the recipient of a frame-off restoration in 2016 and remains in show quality. The car is finished in a wonderful black and green exterior over a grey cloth interior. This classic Buick rides on Goodrich Silvertown tires which surround the 12-spoke wooden wheels. All bumpers, lights, and exterior chrome are present along with the rear exterior-mounted gas tank with external fuel gauge.
The interior is also in great condition with reworked gauges that were renumbered and fully nickel plated. Both the front and rear bench seats show very nicely as do the wooden floors. Overall this is one of the nicest, most complete, and show ready cars to come through our showroom. Please call or email with any question s or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door