Have completely restored 1965 Dodge 880 Custom Convertible. Complete restoration finished in 2013 .Has 383 engine with 4 barrel carb :power steering :727 automatic transmission : 8 3/4 reared with only 67K original miles .Has completely new black interior new black exterior paint with new 20 inch Mag wheels and tires.
Very rare model car.
Contact Glenn for more info. @ 423-231-9942
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door