American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1962 CHEVROLET CORVAIR MONZA SPYDER CONVERTIBLE This incredible 1962 Chevrolet Corvair Monza is the result of a professional quality design and workmanship, creating a truly one-of-a-kind Corvair. This stunning hot rod is powered by a 150hp turbocharged engine that is dressed with an array of performance and cosmetic appointments, chrome and impeccable detail. The power is taken to the rear tires via a floor mounted 4 speed transmission. The road hugging low center makes for a Le Mans type driving experience, especially when the top is down. A few of the custom touches are shaved handles suicide doors, air ride suspension, American Racing aluminum wheels, performance tires, comfortable bucket seats, custom performance exhaust, custom rear split bumpers and much more. Most noticeable is the eye catching bright orange metallic paint, professionally applied to a mirror-like luster. The is even a hand applied spider art work on the rear. All aspects of this Corvair are top quality from the concept, build, paint, interior, glass, chrome, suspension, and overall looks. This is a stunning fun car. ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door