If you are looking for a fun lifted up off road truck, this Blazer is for you. This truck has a brand new 350 small block motor with a new carburetor, fuel pump and fuel lines. As well as a brand new 700R4 transmission. For your off-road needs, a new set of Bilstein oil shocks have been installed. The inside is rocking a new custom leather interior with rear bench seat, Dakota digital gauges and new window motors. To have you bumpin' going down the road, it is equipped with a Sony Apple Carplay touchscreen radio with a set of Audiofrog speakers. The outside has an awesome new hot rod black paint job and new set of mud bogger tires with custom 20' wheels!Come check it out today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door