1979 Chevrolet Corvette L48 Great body with nice gaps and panel fit lines, runs and drives like it should. 350 engine L48, automatic transmission, power steering, power 4 wheel disc brakes, tilt steering column, GM 15x8 alloy wheels, red leather interior. This car presents itself very well with older paint showing some age. This is a great weekend car or cruise night driver for those fun summer nights with thet-tops out!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door