East Coast Classic Cars
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Lillington , NC
Stk#015 1969 Chevrolet Corvette
66,000 Original miles
Original Protect-O-Plate, Original 1969 Corvette owners manual, Original Washer instruction for head lamp, original build sheet. Original AM/FM radio and stereo adapter operating instructions. Original Chevrolet bag for papers.
Painted burgundy paint that is factory color. Corvette side exhaust, T-tops, dual outside mirrors like new. Emblems like new. The front and rear bumpers are good. Rear antenna, Rally rims with Top Hat center caps and trim rings that are like new. BF Goodrich radial T/A white letter tires that are like new. Door handles, rubber and felt all like new. All glass is good. Posi Traction rear end. Good looker.
The interior is Saddle vinyl and the seats are like new. Padded dash like new, console like new, door panels like new, carpet like new. Original gauges; Tach and speedometer like new. 4-speed, factory AM/FM radio. Roll up windows, kick panels like new. Looks really nice inside.
Powered by a 427 engine with 435 HP, 4-speed transmission, 3x2 intake, chrome factory air cleaner, chrome factory valve covers, stainless distributor cover, SS plug wires, factory exhaust manifolds. Newer hose and belts. 4-wheel power disc brakes. Drives and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door