Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1936 Cord 810 Westchester Sedan: Life-Long California CarThis original 1936 Cord 810 Westchester Sedan is a life-long California car out of long term ownership. White with black interior. The car comes very complete and ready for straightforward restoration as it has been sitting in storage for several years. Not currently running. The Cord 810 featured a V-8 engine with innovative front wheel drive. One of the most easily recognised American cars of all time with its louvred 'coffin' nose, streamlined, spat-shaped wings, and absence of running boards. A car widely recognized as one of the top ten automotive designs of all time. This rare and highly sought after 810 Westchester is not to be overlooked.Life-Long California CarIconic coffin-nose CordTimeless, Gordon Buehrig designInnovative Front-wheel drivetrainLycoming V8 enginePrice: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door