AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS (Hannibal, Mo) $44,900 reduced to 35,000 obo You are looking at one of the nicest Nova's that we have ever had the pleasure of representing, The red exterior is as sharp as can be as it flows seamlessly inside to a beautiful black vinyl interior. powered by a vortec 350 pushing approx 330 hp, and an Auto gear 4sp manual transmission which will promise performance and reliability for years to come. Features include but are not limited to an Edelbrock carb, HEI distributor, ceramic coated headers with a flowmaster exhaust, Hurst comp plus shifter, curry 9 inch posi rear end with 370 gears, an aluminum radiator, vintage heat and a/c, serpentine belt system, Factory deluxe SS interior, am/fm stereo, power steering and power front disc brakes. The Nova also comes with a factory in dash tachometer and a full console with gauges and cup holders. With only 18000 miles on a complete frame off restoration, this is a true SS car out of the south that has been well cared for. This build has been meticulously maintained and garage kept since completion. The owner is willing to consider reasonable offers. Please give our friend Russ a call at 573-248-4123
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door