Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1964 Dodge 330 MAX Wedge Tribute is correct in every detail and nothing was left undone. 440 stroked to a 500 putting out an estimated 475HP. Correct 727 Torqueflight automatic transmission with 2800 stall. 8 Sure Grip rear-end with 3:54 gears with flanged axles. Correct Max Wedge heads, Max Wedge Intake, Max Wedge 3705 carbs, and Max Wedge exhaust manifolds. All new powder coated front end and new master cylinder and brakes front and rear. All stainless trim re-polished. All new factory correct interior with S&W gauges. Mopar Muscle cover car for January, 2017. This is truly a Mopar Best of the Best. Owner states this is an original California car that appears to be rust free. Offered at $52,500 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
1964 Chevy C10 Big Window Beautiful Build
1966 Chevy C20 Redone 3/4 Ton of Fun LS3
2018 Custom Bike 3 Year Bitchen Build Ness Frame
1955 Chevy Pro Touring All Steel Stunning Truck
1955 Chevy Bel Air Hard Top Frame Off To Original
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door