Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1972 Ford LTD convertible. WOW! Only 58K actual miles. Top of the line for 1972 was this LTD convertible. Excellent, no rust top to bottom. Recent show or go finish done in very attractive Dark Cherry, in base coat/clear coat for that shinny look. Nice front and rear chrome bumpers. Straight body and excellent stainless trim throughout. New working power white top with better back glass window (makes a convertible a lot less noisy and will not fade). Also complete new weather stripping when painted. Also complete new correct white interior, both seats, even including door panels and arm rests and correct carpet. Excellent full tinted glass, excellent seat belts, excellent stock hubcaps and like-new radials. Dual exhaust sounds just right. Stock big block 400/2 BL, PS, power disc brakes with dual master cylinder for safety. Motor runs smooth, no issues and pulls you along at any speed. Desirable smooth shifting stock C-6 automatic. Motor is nice and clean with even stock valve covers and stock air cleaner and carb. Nice clean stock seatbelts. Rare with working power windows. Very attractive pampered surviver. The white interior (even though has cold A/C) is great for parades and/or hot days with the top down. 2:75 axle, so great for cruising and good MPG. Beautiful condition in and out. Enjoy right off our fast delivery truck. $14,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door