AutoMarket King LLC
931 wyoming ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1951 International Harvester L-110 (Marengo, IL) $24,900 obo Reduced You are looking at a mostly original International with all of the modern amenities. The Ceremonial red, white & black paint looks stunning as it flows into a beautiful black interior that aims to please. The truck has been upgraded to a 12 Volt system, Powered by the original 220 Silver Diamond 6 cylinder and standard transmission, you will have the feel as if you were driving off the lot in 51. Completely restored with a 9 ft box, it truly looks like an all-new truck. The wide three-man width Comfo-Vision cab sits with two-piece rear windows. Winner of numerous car show accolades after being fully restored in 2011, this is one of a kind. Features include but are not limited to P/s, P/b, Magnaflow exhaust, Aftermarket speakers and stereo, Duraliner protective shield on truck bed, new gas tank, new rims and tires, Rebuilt functional original heater and new gauges. The rebuilt engine has less than 1k miles on it and its ready for the road. The truck has been very well maintained and stored in a heated garage since restoration. Please give our friend Brian a call at 847-987-6674
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door